Are you looking for quality massage in St. George, Utah? Yoga Soul presents the best quality therapeutic massages in Southern Utah. With an average of over 10 years of expert massage experience per therapist, with several having almost 20 years of training and experience! You can rest assured you will leave balanced and happy with your professional massage session in our newly renovated 100 year old historic building.
We are located at 55 North 100 West in downtown St. George. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your appointment.
Yoga Soul offers therapeutic sports, deep tissue, injury rehabilitation, neuromuscular, Thai yoga, and prenatal massage therapy sessions. With each session we utilize the highest quality Soul therapeutic artisan essential oils available on the market. If you are seeking massage therapy of the highest standard in St. George, try one of our therapists. Prepare to be amazed!
Read on to learn all about the many benefits of massage~
• Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion
• Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays
• Ease medication dependence
• Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system
• Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles
• Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts
• Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin
• Increase joint flexibility • Deminish depression and anxiety
• Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
• Send oxygen and nutrients to tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
• Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling leading to a faster recovery
• Reduce spasms and cramping • Relax and release injured, tired, and overused muscles
• Release endorphins—The body’s natural painkiller
• Relieve pain from migraines
It is estimated that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress related. Stress ages us faster, both internally and externally, than anything else.
Yoga Soul massage can, without a doubt, help manage stress. This translates into:
• Decreased anxiety
• Enhanced sleep quality
• Greater energy
• Improved concentration
• Increased circulation
• Reduced fatigue
The emotional balance bodywork provides can often be just as vital and valuable as the more tangible physical benefits.
Massage effects can be profound
In response to massage, specific physiological and chemical changes cascade throughout the body, with profound effects. Research shows that with massage:
• Arthritis sufferers note fewer aches and less stiffness and pain
• Asthmatic children show better pulmonary function and increased peak air flow
• Burn injury patients report reduced pain, itching, and anxiety
• High blood pressure patients demonstrate lower diastolic blood pressure, anxiety, and stress hormones
• Premenstrual syndrome sufferers have decreased water retention and cramping
• Preterm infants have improved weight gain Research continues to show the enormous benefits of touch
Consequently, the medical community is actively embracing bodywork, and massage is becoming an integral part of hospice care and neonatal intensive care units. Many hospitals are also incorporating on-site massage practitioners and even spas to treat postsurgery or pain patients as part of the recovery process.
Increase your massage benefits with frequent visits
Receiving massage frequently can help you feel wonderful in your body. This is the beauty of bodywork. Taking part in this form of regularly scheduled self-care can play a huge part in how healthy you’ll be and how youthful you’ll remain with each passing year. Budgeting time and money for bodywork at consistent intervals is truly an investment in your health. And remember: just because massage feels like a pampering treat doesn’t mean it is any less therapeutic. Consider massage appointments with Yoga Soul therapists a necessary piece of your health and wellness plan, and work with your practitioner to establish a treatment schedule that best meets your needs. Yoga Soul therapists provide the utmost quality massages catered just for you. We love our clients and treat you with the utmost care and respect. We look forward to serving you soon.