Posted by Rachel Cieslewicz | September 1, 2016
Are you a seasoned yogi looking to deepen your practice? Are you a beginner yogi who would like to learn correct alignment of sun salutations, and other important aspects of yoga to keep you safe and happy as you develop your practice? Consider the following:
- Do you struggle in plank or chaturanga?
- Is balance an issue for you during transitions from asana to asana?
- Has your yoga teacher ever explained bandhas— how to keep to your core center when practicing?
- Do you know what drishti point goes where— where you gaze during each aspect of a sun salutation?
- How is your understanding of pranayama within your yoga practice— practicing ujjayi breath work to build internal heat and help help you listen to the quality of your breath?
Demystify Your Sun Salutations is the The perfect workshop to create strong and fluid Sun Salutes.
Camille Zolman is a dedicated yogi with a passion of?helping her students find the balance of mind, body and soul. She is fun and compassionate, and she knows her stuff!?Camille wants to share her knowledge with you. The best part is, this self empowering workshop is only $15. Sign up early as space is limited. Learn more about our delightful teacher Camille on our teacher page.
- Workshop is September 10, 2016 and will be held at Yoga Soul. 55N. 100W. St. George, UT 84770
- Sign up online (best way). If you sign up on the day, please arrive 15 minutes early so allow an on-time start
- Begins at 9:00AM Sharp. It finishes at 11:00
- Please arrive a few minutes early with a mat (you may rent one for $2)
- Bring water in an enclosed container
- Wear comfortable clothing
- We are excited to have you at the studio!
~Love Yoga Soul